Saturday, September 4, 2010

New Shows: Emmylou Harris, Faster Pussycat, Killing Joke, Floater

Emmylou Harris

Crystal Ballroom, Portland
Wednesday, November 3rd, 2010
Tickets go on sale Monday, September 6th, 2010


Faster Pussycat

Berbatis Pan, Portland
Friday, October 29th, 2010
Tickets go on sale Friday, September 10th at 10:00 a.m.


Killing Joke

Wonder Ballroom, Portland
Thursday, December 16th, 2010



Dante's, Portland
Friday, October 1st, 2010


  1. hey! im your black keys fan! lets get those questions answered! email me (sierra) at!!!

  2. I would like to get that extra black keys ticket you have! I am so pump for this show I want to dance until my feet fall off. 5712140400 or

    Legit as the day is long.

  3. I couldn't meet up with the buyers until this morning, so I didn't remove the craigslist add until a couple minutes ago. I might have access to one more ticket. If so, I'll post an add on this blog.