Wednesday, May 18, 2011

MusicFestNW Lineup To Be Announced May 31st, Free Live Music

MusicFestNW is announcing their lineup as part of an evening of music, which includes acts Mad Rad, Wienland, And And And, and The Globes. The event is free, and takes place Tuesday, May 31st at 7pm at the Star Theater. They event is free for those 21 and over, so even if you aren't attending the festival, there's four solid local acts to satisfy your live cravings. Oh yes, I would totally be there, except I'll be recovering from my five day Sasquatch hangover that evening. Come on, really, Sasquatch and MusicFestNW appeal to the same audience. Who attends Sasquatch, drives back to Portland, then goes out that night to see a couple bands? Not me. I'll read about it the next morning.

MusicFestNW 2011 takes place September 7-11, at various locations and venues around Portland. If you are all excited now, and need more hype to hold you over for two weeks, my MusicFestNW 2010 Live Review is located here.

No comments:

Post a Comment