Monday, May 9, 2011

For Sale: Sasquatch Four Day Pass for Face ($295)

Some of you pricks are entertaining me with your scalper adds. I feel like I'm watching a furniture infomercial, "get them while they last, my loss is your gain, priced to sell!" You are cheezy and you really fucking suck.

With that said, the anti-scalper is here for you. I have more than one festival pass available for face value, which is $295. The four day pass includes parking and/or camping, so don't let the stingy fucks make you believe you are getting a deal by paying more for this.

My goal is to help everyone I can attend the festival that is the highlight of my year. I write the Sasquatch Blog and I'm a moderator on the Sasquatch Message Board (didn't really plan that well, I was the only applicant), so you should know this festival is pretty important to me. I'm just looking to help out fellow friendly folks (FFFs).

Hard tickets, local pickup, blah blah blah. I live downtown (Portland). Email me at knowidyuh@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment