Monday, July 12, 2010

Sold Out: Portland

Neil Young @ Arlene Schintzer, Monday, July 19th, 2010.
Dead Weather @ Crystal Ballroom, Saturday, July 24th, 2010.
Silversun Pickups @ Crystal Ballroom, Thursday, July 29th, 2010.
Ray Lamontagne & David Gray @ Edgefield, Saturday, September 11th, 2010
Willie Nelson @ Edgefield, Saturday, September 18th, 2010.
Black Keys @ Crystal Ballroom, Monday, October 4th, 2010.
Black Keys @ Crystal Ballroom, Tuesday, October 5th, 2010.

I don't care if anyone who has appeared on American Idol is also sold out. Neither should you.


  1. Hey saw the craigslist post if its true i would love to buy it my number is 5033071291 email let me know whenever please thanks

  2. Sup hef. Sorry, ticket has been sold. Hopefully you'll find one. Good luck,

  3. Craigslist? I hope I got to you soon enough. ID do anything... Including answering your questionaire, for the black keys tickets. Please let me know, my email is Or I will keep an eye on this post. I hope you have a great time at Felice Brothers!