Sunday, October 17, 2010

Setlist: Broken Social Scene

Crystal Ballroom, Portland
Saturday, October 16th, 2010

Rage Against the Machine's chant, "Fuck you I won't do what you tell me," from the song "Killing In the Name Of," was repeated during one of their final songs. I don't recall which song it was. If anyone remembers, let me know, and I'll add it to the setlist. Wait a second? Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me.

1. Pacific Theme
2. Texico Bitches
3. 7/4 (Shoreline)
4. Fire Eyed Boy
5. Forced To Love
6. All To All
7. Stars And Sons
8. Cause = Time
9. Art House Director
10. Sweetest Kill
11. Super Connected - with Modest Mouse lyrics to "The World At Large." "My thoughts were so loud, I couldn't hear my mouth."
12. World Sick
13. Lover's Spit
14. Anthems For A Seventeen Year Old Girl
15. Almost Crimes (Radio Kills Remix)
16. Ungrateful Little Father
17. KC Accidental
18. Meet Me In the Basement

Encore:
19. Looks Just Like the Sun
20. Water In Hell
21. Ibi Dreams of Pavement (A Better Day)
22. Major Label Debut

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the set list! What a show. Oh my god!! Looking forward to the missing songs. When did the Modest Mouse lyrics occur?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, were you writing this on a pink piece of paper? Or was that some other guy? In any case, thank you for the set list! Such a great show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous, I updated the setlist yesterday, it was Super Connected with the Modest Mouse lyrics. And yes, they always put on a great show. Even if they appeared to be tired, they still played over two hours (as usual). By comparison, the Black Keys only played 80 minutes per show recently.

    Larren, no, I don't think I own any fancy paper. Pink paper sounds like the workings of a scrap book, so he must have much better handwriting than myself. My setlists take hours to decode. It's hard writing in the dark, especially while drunk.

    ReplyDelete